Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Windows Mobile

Wakaka~
tat's rig~Windows Mobile~!!!
Sry all my frenz for the late posting...(really no inspiration la~)(>.<)

1st day
I wake up vry early in the morning, due to tat i reach at low yat vry early also...
so i sit in front of the entrance n look around...lolz~
waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait
Ok...i wait for tis long n it also past the time they set...=="
wat's in my mind?! wth~wtf~*&%@$#!@$$#%%$@#!@"
suddenly,JY call me....
n now i realize i wait at the wrong entrance...swt~!!!
Then i come to the meeting plc and start my work...
after awhile me n jy been called by Ben...n I was assign to work in container...
"Hooray~!!!!" in my mind....coz i can enjoy the aircon all the day~wakakak~
pity JY...hav to stand under hot sun plying wif the bubble breaker...
Once come to the container, Mr. Joe giv me a brief on all the PDA phones...
another thg great in the container is..............................
I met 3 leng lui -> Jia wen, Eunice, Christine(u all song lo...say u all leng lui)
the 1st day juz end wif the tiring mood...

2nd day
onli me n jy go for work coz serene n xin yi need to attend for TI test...
v plan to meet at LRT n take 2gather....
but when i reach LRT station at 745am...i was shock...(O.O!!!)
"OMG~~~~~so many ppl~?!"
Tis coz me n jy late to work about 45 minutes...=="
(v gt onto LRT at 845am,which is the time v need to reach... )
Luckily i hav called Jimmy to tell him tat v are goin to late...phew...
4th day
We were told tat today is goin b a buzy day...
VIP from all over the countries will come to the container to hav a look...
(wth~!!!VIP~?!tis time sure die lar....if they ask many question how~?!)
mayb the god has heard wat i'm saying in my mind...
me, eunice, benny n ah fui been assigned to the cosplay photo taking section...
Pity Jia wen...leave her alone from the group of 3 of us...
After, running in n out the low yat plaza...
i come bek to the container n start to serve the crowed tat comes in nonstop...
finally...we made it to the end of the day...
all of us(whole team) gt good command from the bosses....
but 1 thg makes me feel hurt...
"containers do vry well~!!!the VIP vry happy wif ur aggresiveness~"
thx........
"well done...galz~"
huh~?!galz?!
which means the only guy doin nt good~?!
WTH~!!! damn sad la~!!!(T.T)
haiz....reali not feeling good lor...
i noe galz doin vry well as usual...but dun forget me also mar...i reali tat bad mer?
(haiz....i hav to "see more open" lo...haha~)
b4 v leave....
v all been ask to take a video which v say bye bye to the container...
it takes a long time to take tis video...it makes all of us become like a gila ppl...

5th day
today is the last day of the event...
since all the important event past yesterday...
v all bcome vry complasent...lolz
walking n talking the whole day...
n i spend the whole day wif B-Teck n Yang inside de store room...
from after lunch count stock relaxingly till dinner time~lolz
in the nite...
our emcee, Mr.Kitch, perform come come dance~
is vry funny man~!!!!!!!
after all the thgs settle...
v went to "记得吃" to hav a drink and also b the farewell gathering...

"记得吃"


Thx all my fren for giving me this memorable experience...
so good to noe all of u all~
i vill miss u all vry much de~!!!


this is whr i work for 5 dayz~!!!

Ms. Jia wen take de...too boring gua~=="

Mr.Emcee, Kitch, "I'm a Legend" post

ppl setting for the legend man(>.<)


Frenz alwayz~!!!


Galz taking pic...I jump behind...so gham...haha



Come Come Dance

(sry...shotting prob...haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment