Thursday, April 23, 2009

tH3 d@y b4 tH3 sToRm...

WAT THE FXXK~!!!

sry for my rudeness...
now reali nt in mood...
2mr is the last day of my diploma life...
i'm goin to take the last paper...
wat is my condition now?!
no one know...even myself...
haiz...
prepare 1 week b4 tis paper...
2day juz realize tat the past year tat photostated is useless...
tat's right~USELESS~!!!
y i say so....
bcoz it has nth related to wad v are goin to test tis time...
so how....
damn nervous...
coz i dun reali noe tat i hav mastered all the thgs or nt...
haiz....
wat can i do?!
other than juz keep memorizing the notes....
i thk nth i can do except tat...
haiz....
dun wan to say anymore....
i hav to went bek to the notes and study again....
again....again...and again...
wish my frenz all the best....
n
wish me all the best too...

1 comment: