Tuesday, April 21, 2009

~r3v!s!oN~温习~uL@nG k@j!~勉強~

Wat tHe xxxx~!!!
f!nal !s comming~!!!
this time reali is final...
coz after tis final paper...i'm goin to say byebye to TARC d...
hrm...unlike usual...Mr.Kee is goin to library to do revision?!
wow...tat's reali unusual la~lolz~!!!
since i'm not a solo man...bcoz is too lonely...so i prefer group study...hehe...
2day, i ajak JY, vlyn and also serene to acc me go library study~
hrm...wat subject v taking?!
IBP ---> International Business Planning~!!!
looks n sounds pro ler~
v r INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS student mar~
every1 vry hardworking studying the "guide line" given by the lecturer...
as i finish reading d...i start to do my short notes for me to memorize easier...
i was frustrated...coz the stupid screening market process damn a lot...fxxk~!!!
another thg makes me bcome more crazy~!!!
Serene told me...onli focus on the 3rd point is enuf...=="
OMG~!!!waste my time~!!!
is ok....i'm alrig...lets start again...
thx to her remind....i done my notes vry fast...wahahah~
our group study ended around 6 pm as v set...
suppose 2day v r goin to library also....
but our MR.JY not felling well wif his nose...so v postpone it to nite...
Mc.D~v are coming~!!!lolz~
加油~!!!いしょに がんばってよ ください~!!!all the best ~!!!

~vlyn n jy~

Ms.Serene


tis is the topic i study till crazy!!!

~Mr.Kee's note~

sTuDy t!LL cRaZy d~!!!

1 comment: