Saturday, May 30, 2009

wat can i do?!

haiz....
it's been vry vry vry hot all day long~
i'm suffer to be at home wif no aircon...swt....
finnaly...the nite has come....
is time for me to enjoy my life by watching tv show or yam cha wif frenz~!!!
but all my sweet dreams hav been destroy by my mum~!!!!
she force me to go listen a seminar wif her n my dad...
wth~!!!!!
1st i dunno who is tat guy who giving the seminar
2nd i hav my own plan for the nite
3rd i'm not interested in wat is tat fellow talking about~!!!
ok...great....
now she spoiled my nite wif a boring seminar...
another thg makes me boom~!!!
she fall a slp during the seminar...=="
haiz....
wat can i do?!
nth....











so many ppl attend the seminar(2000++)...==

wat is tis?!

it is the signs for ppl noe which toilet shud in...

i toooooo boring so i take it~

No comments:

Post a Comment