Saturday, May 23, 2009

.|.(=.=).|.

tis post juz post to express my emotion onli...
so read it if u reali boring~wakakak~!!!

hrm...
yesterday noon
i was driving to town to do smthg...
then my mum called me to go my uncle's shop...
wat for?!
go "count life" lor....haiz....
i hav nth to ask...but SHE DOES~!!!MANY~!!!
so my uncle asked me wad i wanted to noe...
my mum interrupted and said:"he wan to apply local U...c can gt or nt?"
wth~!!!(O.O)
i never consider to go local U for my degree~!!!
somemore...tis kind of thgs also can count?!=="
so my mum,uncle and also aunt starts trying to convince me to apply...
3 mouths vs 1 mouth
so wat i do?
i juz shut up...
chinese ppl gt 1 line "silent wins noise"
they hav no chance to counter me as i say nth~WAKAKA~!!!
but i reali angry is tat they all never understand the situation b4 they giv opinion...
they always thk local is the best...
i din meant tat local is not good....but is juz nt achieve my requirement yet...
1 more thg makes me angry is....
i explained to them about the info i gt....
they said:"how u noe?!u juz listen to ur fren onli mar~!!!"
wtf~!!!
then how they noe local U is good?
they also listen to thos "pat po pat gong" who always "hao lian" their son so good la...wth la~
so...they slap themselve wat...

In the nite....i went out around 930pm wif frenz to yam cha...
around 11++pm i gt a phone call tat my grandma who stay wif us hac went into hospital...
and was inside the emergency room...
after i gt thr...i juz noe that she felt heart pain at around 940pm~!!!
me n my mum juz went out from home about 5mins~!!!
she looks find when v went out...
so v wait outside for 3 hours till 1 am...
and guide her to the wad after tat...
it was 2 am when v gt bec home...
but she is fine now...juz gt heart failure as all ages ppl will gt...
so....it is a bad day for me...
haiz...

1 comment:

  1. cheer up buddy...i'll always support u wan..muacks..^^

    ReplyDelete