Tuesday, May 5, 2009

tHe k3y wOrdS !s "EXETEND"!!!

hrm...
y i put tis as topic?
sure gt smthg happened la~
i woke up damn early tis morning around 800 am(damn early for me la~!!!)
me, dee n vlyn went to HELP University College to gt some info about the degree...
v having our breakfast at steven corner b4 v start our journey...
somethg happened when v are on the way---> like usual...dee missed the turn again...
v went through dunno wat dalam n went bec jln genting kelang n start our journey again==
finally v reached d...
so v met wif an old fellow who is a senior edu advisor named Micheal Chin....
wat happened nxt???
he keep interupt when v havnt finished our question...
n he dun understand fully wat v asking...
n v dun understand fully wat he said...
swt...
finally v asked all the degree program question...
i asked for the loan part...
hrm...
tis time, he totally dun understand wad i asked...==
he brough me to the loan dpt and help me to ask the ppl thr kindly...
the ppl said:"u hav to gt the offer letter 1st then go ptptn dpt to fill a payment extention form"
then onli i can apply ptptn for degree...
i understand....
then the old fellow like purposely wanna make me embarrass or he reali wanted to 'help me'?
he said to me :" the key words is "extention" ~!!!u understand?!"
tis reaction makes me like an idiot who dunno eng...==
"OMG~WTF~WTH~@#$)(*@*(^$@($^&@@*&$"(curse him in my heart)
haiz....
tis is wad happened 2day...==
luckily v gt a tin of free Coke from 2 leng lui when v came out from the office~(^o^)




p/s :
Mr Michael Chin

Education Advisor

Mobile: 6016 - 239 3000
E-mail: chinys@help.edu.my

Tel: 603 - 2094 2000 extn 1906
(tis is tat old fellow contact...free to kacau~hehe{joking})

No comments:

Post a Comment