Tuesday, July 7, 2009

~ Lucky KL tour~

since i stay at KL for 1 week long...
finally my parents came on last friday...
they reached at 12 am...
v went Genting Kelang to fetch my uncle to c his daughter...
when v came out from the condo...
i saw smthg on the floor...
ok....i admit tat i damn lucky la...
i found a brand new Sony Ericson T700....
wow~!!!
but.....my mum say her phone spoiled d....
i asked her to use my Nokia 6233 coz easier for her to use...
she refused....she said she want NEW phone...(=.=")
so i found a new phone....she use the new phone...(swt la~!!!)

Saturday
early in the morning...
v alll wake up n when IBM building for my mum medical check up...
i went HELP to pass up all the form...
n i hang around 1U wif my dad for whole morning till noon...
v go c the BMW show...
i damn love BMW Z4~!!!
luckily i hav a good bro...
he brought us a Starbuck Coffee...(damn nice~!!!)
n after tat v went to my aunt hse in KL wif another aunt...
i not reali noe her coz i thk i nv c her b4...
when v seperate after the visit....
my aunt suddenly giv me RM100...
she said b my "ling yong qian"...(i reali terkejut but happy to gt $$$)
wakakakak~
in the nite...v went IKEANO since my mum wanted to go thr so much...
but so unlucky tat my dad's car's side mirror been bang by a GENTING BUS...
he so "pek cek" n no mood to shop wif us...
so he went dwnstairs to cut his hair...(so weird...==)

tis the plc my mum take check up

BMW Z4~!!!!!

my dad lovest car kena langgar~

Sunday
ok....v went to a building near KLCC to hav Halal Dim Sum...
coz my cousin keep reccomand it...
reali nice to eat...no pork at all...all chicken n prawn...
i eat damn a lot la~!!!wakakakak~
then v went KLCC to hav a walk...
thr hav a HONDA Show goin on....
my cousin went in to the Honda Accord to hav a sit...
smthg happened....
THEY GT ANOTHER PHONE~!!!!
tis time is juz a old nokia...
but damn lucky la~
haha...
v start our journey bec at around 4.00pm....
so tis is the end of our KL tour....
DAMN LUCKY~!!!


daddy n mummy~


Tim Sum tat v eat~

No comments:

Post a Comment