Friday, July 3, 2009

L!tTL3 !nCid3nc3

juz now i went down from my hse,
to gt my dinner tat my bro "da bao" for me...
then when i gt bec n wanted to take the lift...
i saw many ppl gather in front one of the lift...
n saw some negros take a stick n try to open the lift door...
they try so hard to open it...
but they giv up in 1 min time...lolz~
then 1 of the negro who same as me(watching "movie")
told me tat gt ppl trap inside the lift for 3 hours d~
wakakakakakakakakkaak~
so funny la wei~!!!!
3 hours vry long ler....n they try to open themselves....
y they dun wan to call the management ppl or bomba???
i thk they vry stupid...
so i din bother them n go up by another lift...
hehe....
juz wanna share about tis...
coz i too boring d~~~~lolz~!!!
ohw....my parents coming d lor....
wajkakakak~
later go yam cha~!!!
hahahah~

No comments:

Post a Comment