Sunday, June 7, 2009

@nother b!rThd@y p@rTy~!!!

hehe...
2day is my 3rd aunt's birthday...
but v celebrated it yest...
hrm...
my cousins plan to giv a suprise to my aunt...
so they asked all of us to kept the secret...
they told her it juz a fathers day's party lor....
so v all helped then to prepare all the thgs
n also pretending not celebrate for her...
(i almost "qun po" by greet her happy bday...swt==")
so v start the party 1st when most of the ppl arrived(to distract her)...
then suddenly my small cousin(my youngest aunt daughter)came out suddenly,
and giv her the present...
she was shock~!!!
then my youngest aunt come in to giv another shock again...
coz my youngest aunt stay in JB~!!!
haha....
so tis is a summary of wat v did yest...
haha~!!!
below are some pics v took...
u will find out y all ppl r wearing red...hehe....
bcoz tis is a theme party~!!!lolz~!!!

they juz decorated it by fews red,pink n white ballons...=="

food~!!!
let me intro the foods v hav~
mee sua,nasi lemak,fried chicken wings,rendang chickens,otak-otak,gu lu yok
vege,nuggets,fishballs,the 1st dish of all the wedding dinner(i dunno wat it calls)
Drinks?!
orange juice and also CENDOL~!!!!
damn nice la~hehe


the birthday cake
damn nice~!!!
"lovely mum~happy birthday~!!!"

my aunt so happy with all these suprise~!!!

all daughters wif mum(aunt n ah ma)
from left to right
my mum(2nd),3rd aunt,4th aunt,5th aunt,6th aunt n 7th aunt
haha~!!!

the grandchildrens

No comments:

Post a Comment