Thursday, June 25, 2009

n!c3 bRuNcH

25/06/2009(Wednesday)

l woke up quite early in the morning around 10 am...(early for me la)
nth to do....
so i decided to go to KL town to find my "kai go"...
i reach thr around 12.40 pm...
waiting him to finish the appointment around 20 mins...
then they bring me to hav brunch at Pavillion...
1stly i tot juz having a normal brunch at foodcourt....
then they bring my to a restaurant bside the foodcourt...
ICHIBAN BOSHI~!!!
wow....i nv eat hr b4...
i order a set of Teriyaki Chicken Rice....
hav few plates of sushi~included Unagi wif chees~!!!
reali damn nice....
after v having brunch i went to his shop beside KL Plaza hav a sit....
b4 i went bec home....he treated me a cup of Starbucks Green Tea Latte~!!!!
he is a famous Designer in KL name Alvin Tay...
he participated in many fashion show...
he also opened his own fashion show also...
Amber Chia is one of the model who like his design vry much...
so she worte in my "kai go" in her book last time....
now he is buzy for his new shop opening in The Garden(1 buktik n 1 accesories)
n also 1 shop at Subang Airport...
wakakaka~
many ppl admired me for having a nice "kai go"...
haha~
he treat me vry nice...
coz i been sent to my"kai ma" to take k of me when i juz 1 year old...


ICHIBAN BOSHI



my"kai go" n also "kai jie"



STARBUCKS GREEN TEA LATTE

1 comment: