Thursday, May 27, 2010

"Expected" Surprise

On 16th May
as Ms Joanne suggest to hav a gathering
me,Ben,Kok Leng,Joanne,eYvone, camille,Liz(Li Wun)
decided to meet at 1U
As usual
the gals need to make up
so me n Ben wait at 1U about 2 hours


i have met my idol in 1U~!!!
IRON MAN



after hanging around the 1U
v decided to go red box the curve to sing K~!!!
(the truth is tat Ben hav birthday voucher~XD)


~serious type of birthday pose~

after sing k
v came to the Wong Kok to hav tea and waiting for eyvone to come
as title
it is a expected surprise
the stupid noob waiter din take the cake out secretly
so me n Ben notice it
wakakakaz
they damn angry coz the stupid waiter spoiled their plan
below are some randoms~


~crazy type birthday pose 1 ~


~crazy type birthday pose 2 ~




me + Joanne(G cup)


me + eyvone


me + li wun(MARS alien)



me + camille


me + Ben


me + kok leng


Surprise Birthday~!!!


GANG 4EVER~!!!

for myself
i seldom celebrate my birthday
coz i thk is vry tiring n troublesome
not onli myself bt also other ppl who celebrate wif u
but tis time
i so touch tat they still rmb our birthday
Love u all~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment