Friday, August 14, 2009

挫折(=.=)

ok....tis morning gt financial mngt replacement cls....
645 am i woke up to prepare n wait my bro to wake n go col 2gather....
so v start our journey at around 730 am....
the plan is pass by my col 1st then send my bro to his col n i drive the car bec .....
so v using Jalan genting Kelang tat v both not familiar wif...
at begining v gt all the way correctly...
but v miss the last n final turn tat almost reach my col...

so v juz go straight n straight n straight...
but v cant find any U turn...
then v decided to turn into small road...
here's the nightmare begin....
v from PJ to Sri Hatamas then Mont Kiara then Segambut then Kepong...==
finally v found MRR2 when v gt into Kepong....
n tat time is around 845am ady....
i late for 45 mins....
then send my bro to col 1st n is around 9am ady...
i need another 15mins to gt to my col but i dunno the way...
so i decided to go home....
haiz......
then i wake up so early for nth...
coz i lost in the highway....==

1 comment:

  1. lolz dude..!!!!!
    u din check google earth 1st meh..??
    next time should check it 1st...
    its very useful man...haha..

    ReplyDelete